Welcome to Envirotech
Envirotech Services Australia is a provider of hydrogeological and environmental services. We work with Industry, project and environmental managers along with government agencies, to provide sustainable environmental solutions.
Envirotech Services Australia has more than 18 years’ experience understanding the impact of mining, industrial and agricultural contamination, water extraction and land clearing on ground water.
Over the years we have helped stakeholders minimise and remediate environmental impacts. We provide groundwater investigation, water quality assessment and environmental project management.
Our services include;
- Environmental project management
- Hydrogeological, geochemical, water quality and contamination investigations, Water quality assessment and monitoring
- Water quality assessment and monitoring
- Management of soil and groundwater contamination
- Compliance monitoring and reporting
- Water Licensing
- Peer review of hydrogeological, geochemical, water quality and contamination investigations.
- Hydrogeological advice for civil engineering projects to ensure that civil works are designed to accommodate existing groundwater pressures and contamination of soil and groundwater.
Envirotech Services Australia staff are fully trained and qualified in site assessment and investigation, monitoring, sampling, remediation and project management. When you are faced with environmental concerns. Contact the experts at Envirotech Services Australia and we will help you solve your problems.
Great opportunity for land development environmental consultantApril 27, 2015
ESA is looking for a suitably qualified and experienced environmental consultant to join our environmental team to work on land re-development projects . You will also need to have experience with contaminated sites assessment and remediation. Click on the link for a full description or past the link into your browser....
Will you pass a Groundwater Monitoring Audit?January 15, 2015
Will you pass a Groundwater Monitoring Audit? Effectiveness of groundwater monitoring audit involves three aspects of governance – corporate, government and community. Each of these prospects is embedded into the tools and processes of operational management. This comes under monitoring, audit, and review which assures water performance is in...